Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Waltz Brew Blog

Greetings everyone!

I haven't posted since last Wednesday.  This is because Cedar Falls Utilities transitioned their e mail system and I skipped a step to transition my blog over to a new address.  CFU can help me with this, but they don't know when as they have to wait until the entire cfu e mails system has migrated.

With that in mind, I hate skipping blog posts, so I decided to recreate my blog.

I have some work to do as in uploading all the photos and images I used before, and I intend to switch back over to the old one as soon as it's possible, so hopefully this is only temporary.  We will see as I am not very techy!!!

I just wanted to keep everyone informed as to why I haven't posted anything lately.  Check back tomorrow for a "Witchy Wednesday" post if all goes well.


No comments:

Post a Comment