Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Witchy Wednesday - Teranga House of Africa

Earlier this year I was in Davenport, Iowa, for my daughter's roller-derby mixer.  We had some time to go to the mall.  At the mall, there was a kiosk that had such amazing smelling things, incenses, shea butters, skin care products, African apparel.  I bought some "African 7th Power" incense at that kiosk.  The African man who helped me told me his friend made the incense.  As I kept walking around the mall, I eventually came upon the shop "Teranga House of Africa" and "Mama Sonia" (the person who makes all the wonderful products) was there.  I bought some lavender flowers from her and got her card.  Since then I have ordered some things from her online and I can't say enough wonderful things bout her products.  I thought it would be very appropriate today, considering the things going on in the world, to highlight an African owned business.  Browse her wonderful products and if you can, order something from her.  I can't say enough about her amazing and magickal incense. Here is the link to her online store.  Check it out.   Teranga House of Africa

I love the incense so much.  There is incense for money, love, "African 7th Power" (my favorite), and more.  She has the kind you put on the charcoal tablet to burn (what I use) and she also has stick incense.






These are amazing.










The clothing at "Teranga House of Africa" is beautiful.









Stunning.


















If you have never used African Black Soap, you should try it.  I have a tub of the broken up pieces.  It's all natural, very good for you, and can help with skin problems such as acne as well.






Shea butter is so good for the skin, especially if your skin is dry.  Mama Sonia makes her shea butter products herself.  When I was in her shop, she had so many products that smelled so good.







So many jewelry choices!










Perfume oils!










I have only just begun to touch on the wonderful things in the "Teranga House of Africa" boutique. They also have African drums, marimbas and flutes.  If you are in the Davenport, Iowa or Rock Island, Illinois area, go check it out in person.  In Rock Island, the address is 1706 3rd Avenue. In Davenport, I visited their shop at the mall.  Or shop from them online like I do.  Check out "Mama Sonia" on facebook and give her page a like.  She also has some interesting content on there including a blog and some great videos with great music and dancing.  Stay witchy today and be safe.  It's a crazy world right now.  Spread some witchy goodness and love.




























No comments:

Post a Comment