Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Witchy Wednesday.  A great day of the week.  And now I get to look forward to American Horror Story on Wednesdays, too!

This is the time of year I start getting questions from people interested in attending the Cedar Valley Silent Supper about what they should wear.  Honestly, you can wear whatever you want!  People ask if it is a costumed affair.  It certainly can be and that is entirely up to you!  My daughters and I like to go formal and wear black, but that is certainly not necessary.  Last year some people wore jeans, someone dressed in a zombie costume, someone wore an adorable witch hat, others dressed very formal.  Some wore black, some didn't.  It really doesn't matter. Masks are fine, makeup is fine, anything goes.

So for Witchy Wednesday, I did a little browsing and found some great images of t-shirts and outfits.  Just some ideas to get you excited for the Halloween season and the Cedar Valley Silent Supper.  If you are not on our reservation list yet, please consider attending this year.  You get a lot for your $40 and it really is a unique event.

I love this whole outfit.  The retro pencil skirt and jacket with the "Tales From the Crypt" t-shirt and the fascinator hat.  Classy and cool.





















Here are a couple other adorable Halloween t-shirts which could be paired with just about anything.  I admit I love the ouija board shirt.  The witching hour one is very cute, too.


















I love love LOVE this outfit.  Honestly, if it was in my budget right now, I'd probably snatch this one right up.  It's not just a cool 70's retro dress, it's also a pantsuit.  Yep.  That's right.  Pants underneath!  Available on Etsy if you are so inclined.  I guarantee if you get this one, I'll be very jealous!









I'm a sucker for witch hats and this one is extreme!



















Here is something else that I would totally buy if it was in my budget.  I would absolutely wear this to the Silent Supper.  What a gorgeous headpiece!  And here are a couple of cool makeup ideas as well.  This headpiece and the witch hat above are also on Etsy.






























I also googled casual witch and came up with a few cool images.  Just some great ideas for piecing together different witchy outfits.






So there you go.  Lots of great ideas for your Witchy Wednesday or Silent Supper outfit.  Anything goes!  Have as much or as little fun as you want to have getting ready!  We hope you will join us.



No comments:

Post a Comment