Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!!  It's Wednesday and this is the first I've blogged this week.  My sincere apologies.  I've been finishing up classes and busy with back to school stuff with my girls.  It's that time of year!

But never fear, it is witchy Wednesday, and I have a great online shopping site to share with you.

Check out Rebels Market.  It's as good as it sounds.  Tons of clothing and jewelry and accessories....mostly black!  I haven't even had a chance to get through everything on their site,  but I already found a few favorites I'll share.  And I have to say, the prices are very reasonable.


I know we are nearing the end of swimming season, but that means the swimsuits will be going on sale.  So, here is a great skull swimsuit.  Every summer I search for swimsuits that fit my personality and I always struggle finding any.  This one definitely fits.  I would probably add a black swim skirt or swim shorts to it, but otherwise, I love it!  Rebels market has a whole section dedicated to swim suits.







At under $30, this black slip dress is lovely.  Think of the possibilities for accessorizing.














I have to tell you, I am in love with the long black lace dress.  There are plenty of beautiful dresses on this site.  You should check them out.

Possibly my favorite, check out the Bohemian dress with floral skirt and sleeves.  Absolutely amazing.














Did you see "Suicide Squad"?  We did and loved it.  Here is a very cute "Harley Quinn" dress.















Steampunk is always classy.  I really like this steampunk coat.













T-shirts more your style?  Here's a great loose fitting tee with the phases of the moon on it.
















Don't forget accessories.  Rebels Market has plenty of accessories including tights and leggings.

It's always so much fun to browse these cool sites.  Have fun dreaming about new witchy clothes, then put on your best black outfit and go grab a latte.  Stay witchy!











1 comment:

  1. Love the full length lace dress, the tights for Shelby and the Steampunk coat!!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete