Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!

It's almost September and with that, it's almost my favorite time of year, Autumn!!  I love what Autumn brings.  Cooler weather, hot chocolate, bonfires, but most of all, HALLOWEEN!!!  It's coming and I can feel it in the air.  I'm so looking forward to reading fortunes in the gypsy wagon at Harris Haven Funeral Home.  I'm really looking forward to decorating our yard, having a Halloween party and just all the fun and excitement that comes with my favorite holiday.

Today for Witchy Wednesday, everything I'm showing is available at Zulily.com.  I subscribe to zulilyZulily.com and have purchased things from them quite a few times.  The way it works is you subscribe to it, fill out a profile, then every day you will get an e mail from them featuring some great sales that fit your profile.  I've found some great deals on some very unique items.

Today on zulily, I am featuring some Halloween decor, a couple of Halloween costumes, and a whole lot of black dresses, shirts and pants.  All from zulily.

I obviously love the Halloween themed decor I found on zulily today.  From the white pleurant garden statue to the adorable skeletal garden gnomes and the cool raven wall plaque, these are all decorative items I would use year round. I definitely have to get that witch weather vane!





































There are a few sections dedicated to Halloween costumes on zulily.  So many options!  I love the fortune telling gypsy outfit and the Medusa outfit.



































I said I would share some cool black items.  Here are a couple of gorgeous black boho-style tunics and some great lacy palazzo pants.

There's plenty more awesome black clothing on the zulily site.  Go ahead and subscribe and then enjoy what comes into your inbox every day from them.

Stay witchy today and remember, the week is almost half over and then.....a three day weekend!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment