Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Witchy Wednesday - Ugly Sweaters

Wonderful Witchy Wednesday to you all.  It's a full moon, it's concert week, and it's realllly cold!

It's that time of year for ugly holiday sweaters.  I was thrilled when I found a zombie themed Christmas shirt at "Mohair Pear", one of my favorite stores.  It even says "Season's Eatings" on it.  Then at WalMart, I found a cool black Christmas shirt that says "BELIEVE" on it and features unicorns, jackalopes and Big Foot.  I love things that are just a little bit twisted and different, so today I looked for some twisted and different holiday sweaters and shirts.  I found a few good ones here at Middle of Beyond.  Check them out.


I love Krampus so much!!  If you don't know who he is, he is the shadow of St. Nicholas and on the night of December 5, (Krampusnacht), he beats naughty children with sticks, then puts them in his bag to take them to the underworld.  There was also a really awesome "Krampus" movie that came out last year.  I bought an awesome "Krampus" scarf at Mohair Pear last year.  It's a little different than the one above, but I love it!  The "Gingerbread" ornaments are the gingerbread men from the "Krampus" movie.  Scary.









I love skulls.  I won't lie.  But apparently some people think they are creepy.  Who knew?  I love this goth sweater.
















Yeti is always good on a winter sweater.












 These holiday ornaments are adorable.
 Did you love the Gremlins movie?  I did.  I've never seen them on a Christmas sweater before, though.
I have a cousin who would LOVE this sweater!  You know who you are.

So go ahead.  Think outside the box this Christmas.  Have a little bit of fun and be a little bit different.  If you want to get a GREAT ugly sweater locally, I strongly recommend Mohair Pear on College Hill in Cedar Falls. They have the best and the ugliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment