Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday.  Or rather, Happy Ugly Sweater Day!!  I am not wearing my usual all black or grey today because it is ugly sweater day for staff where I teach.  What fun!!  I am wearing an old sweater with elves on it, a new light-up vest I found at Claire's, a Christmas ball ornament head band, Christmas sweater leggings and fur topped white and red striped socks over my black boots.  Yes, I feel festive and I love it.

I've already blogged about ugly sweaters and where to find them. Today is also the Winter Solstice, or "Longest Night" of the year.  So, how about we look at a few cute "Winter Solstice" shirts?  Most of these can be found at Zazzle.


I really like the solstice t shirts.  I think today is also a good time to look at some unique Santa hats.


I love the idea of transforming an old witch hat into a Christmas tree hat.  So creative!!  My favorite Santa hat is one I commissioned from my friend, DuRaae Davis, at "To Our Moon and Back".  It's hand-crocheted and quite lovely!  So have some fun today.  Spread some warmth and good cheer.  Be festive because from here on out, the days get longer.  Merry Winter Solstice, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment