Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Rainy Witchy Wednesday!!  That would sound better if I said Happy Wainy Witchy Wednesday.

Since it's a nice stormy, rainy day, I thought I would highlight a few witchy rain wardrobe items, or is that wain wardrobe items?  Or maybe wain wardwobe?

Anyway, I love stormy days as much as the Addams Family does, so here are some fun witchy umbrellas, rain boots and rain coats for you to admire and maybe even acquire.


So first off, here are a couple great skull umbrellas.  If you like black and classy, the first one has a silver skull handle, which I love!  If you're more colorful, you might prefer the second one.


Rain boots are always fun no matter what design is on them, but here are some very cute skull rain boots.

Finally, raincoats are great to have on days like today, and even better, if they have skulls or something witchy on them.  Here are a couple cute ones.


The first one has a great witch riding her broom design.  The second is, of course, skulls, skulls, and more skulls.

I hope you enjoy the energy that comes from a thunderstorm as much as I do.  Take a walk in the rain and enjoy your dreary wainy witchy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment