Friday, July 22, 2016

Freaky Friday

Well, if you're reading this, you made it to the end of the week.  If you're not, well, then, never mind because you're not reading this anyway.

It's Friday!  What's freaky?

This:  Pokemon Go.  I admit it.  I'm a player and a fan.  Pros: I walk more with my girls who also like to play.  Cons:  It's a battery and a data drainer.  Darn.  We will just have to make sure we play in wi-fi areas.  Isn't it just a little bit freaky how quickly it took off and how many people you see out late at night playing?
This:  It's just 100 days until Halloween!! Enough said.







This:  I just found out that KD and I (and possibly a special guest reader) will be reading fortunes at the 2016 "Pear Fair" put on by one of our favorite businesses, "Mohair Pear".  Mark your calendars for September 17 starting at 11:00 a.m.  They have the most unique vendors and last year we all got henna tattoos.  This year you can also have your fortune told by "Three Witches" - US!!  We will have information there about the "Silent Supper" as well and will be selling reservations.  STOP BY!!  I'm so excited about this, it's freaky!!

This:  Having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave.  It's really hot out there. So hot, it's freaky.   With a heat index of 100-115, it's way too hot and I don't like it.  Give me 20 below any day!!

This:  "Stranger Things" on Netflix.  Featuring Winona Ryder as the mom, I've watched all 8 episodes and it's really freaky.  Also appropriate for younger tweens and teenagers, which is kind of unusual these days.  Check it out.  It's freaky.

So, that's what I find to be freaky today.  What about you?  What's freaky in your world?  Stay freaky this fine Friday and have an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment