Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Witchy Wednesday






Happy Witchy Wednesday, everyone!!

Today I woke up with Halloween on my mind.  I know it's still summer and today we are in a heat index warning, but I'm staying cool by dreaming about my favorite time of year and the events it will bring.

The Cedar Valley Silent Supper (2nd annual) is in the planning stages.  Mark your calendar for October 30 at 6:30 p.m.  Also in the works is the possibility of a seance this October.  I'm excited to see our Halloween celebrations grow from year to year.  My goal is to bring a little bit of Salem to the Cedar Valley.

Today I found a great site called Vampire Freaks Store.  There's so much fun and witchy stuff on this site I can't even begin to show them all to you, but I will share a few favorites.  The prices are quite reasonable, too, so if you have Halloween on the brain today, go check out this cool stuff, especially the clearance and costume sections.


I always loved the angel wing tee-shirts, but this demon wing tee-shirt is even better.

















I love dramatic dresses, so here are a few.  The night air dress with the flowing sleeves, the skeletons and roses flare skirt dress, the velvet hi-low dress (perfect for fall and winter) and my favorite, the Poe inspired dress.























Speaking of dramatic, how awesome is this bat-wing hooded tunic?  The design glows in the dark.  I just LOVE this shirt!














Don't forget about accessories!  Shoes and tights make the outfit!  The shoes here were both on clearance, so go check out the very reasonable prices.  And they have striped tights in various colors. I like them in green.





















Have you begun thinking about your Halloween costume?  Vampire Freaks Store has a whole section of great Halloween costumes.  Three of my favorites are the Morticia costume, the Dark Mad Hatter costume, and of course, the one I might just have to actually wear this year, the Salem Witch costume, complete with noose.


So, what do you think?  Are you dreaming of Halloween yet?  Or just dreaming of dressing witchy? Check out this site and pair one of the awesome dramatic dresses with one of the parasols from the Calaveras Coffin Co. I featured last week.  You'll be the most stylish witch in town.



No comments:

Post a Comment