Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Happy mid-week to you.  I'm back into the swing of blogging for awhile, I hope.  I really do enjoy it and Witchy Wednesday gives me a great excuse to browse some incredible witchy fashion and cool places.

Are you a good goth or a bad goth?  Well, either way, you need to check out this site.  Good Goth  I didn't think I was ever going to get around to blogging as I was enjoying browsing the site so much.  I especially like that there is a "Back to Ghoul" section.  Is it really that time already?  So, here are a few faves from my browsing today.



I mentioned "Back to Ghoul".  You know you'll need a backpack.  This one is very "ghoul".

















You'll need to know all the answers, so check out this "All the Answers" ouija pendant.
















Make sure you're "dressed to kill" at school this year with some amazing black tops and jackets.













































Taking art class this year?  Check out this "Color Your Tarot" deck.  I'm not a big supporter of ouija boards, but I do love this "Day of the Dead" ouija.  I think I saw this in a store in Galena once and was so tempted to get it.











Enough with the "Back to Ghoul" for now, unless you are thinking ahead to prom.  Need a dress for the "Cedar Valley Silent Supper"?  Proms or formal dances?  Or are you planning a goth wedding?  Good Goth has plenty of formal attire.  Not all of it is black, some of them have a beautiful wine colored skirt or accent.  You really have to go check them out.  The strapless one is on sale today for about $62 in size large only.  My favorite is the one with the long sleeves and corset at the top.  By the way, these are sold as "sets".














































These boots are also on sale today.  Apparently a customer return, at around $42, I think they are a steal.  They would go perfect with any of the above outfits or maybe with something you already have.  I love that the heel is not too high as I really don't like wearing high heels.

There is so much more for sale on this site.  Things like accessories, tights, shoes (there's a great pair of harlequin high heels), statues, tarot cards, ouija boards, a crystal ball, tons of great goth clothes.  Oh, and mystery bags.  How fun if you like being surprised!

Have fun browsing this Witchy Wednesday, but be sure to get out wearing your best witchy outfit sometime today, too.  Enjoy what's left of summer before "back to ghoul" really hits!







1 comment: