Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Woo hoo.  Witchy Wednesday!  One of my favorite days!

I thought I would highlight some cool hair accessories today.


Here are two very nice skull ponytail holders.  It looks like you can get these on Amazon.









These adorable Dia de los Muertes barrettes look great in blue hair!
While looking for hair accessories, I found this FABULOUS real crow skull hair pin that has been bedazzled on Etsy.  Oh my gosh.  I really want this!!










Memento Mori are items that usually feature a skull.  Their purpose is to remind us that yes, someday we are going to die.  I looked up Memento Mori on Etsy and found some very cool things.



First, here is a beautiful blue sapphire engagement ring.  Lovely.









This beautiful ring is hand carved ivory.  I love this one!









A nice and simple memento mori ring in gold.











And finally, there is this gem.  You might be asking where the skull is?  Well, this particular memento mori ring was made to remember someone who had died.  It contains the hair of someone who passed.

I'm really enjoying looking at the different memento mori.  You can find these rings and other memento mori on Etsy.  Have fun looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment