Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Wonderful Witchy Wednesday to you all!

Today I thought I would focus on products like perfume, skin care and bath supplies.  I happened to stumble across Halloween perfume the other day when browsing on Etsy and that got me inspired.

First, I have started my own limited line of bath stuff.  So far, it only consists of my full moon oil and aura cleansing bath, but I plan to come up with more fun products.  Small vials of full moon oil are $2 each while the aura cleansing bath is $3 a bag, with enough for about three baths in each bag.  Both products feature oil of sandalwood and sweet orange.  The oil was infused with a red rose bloom.  The scents are very subtle and not overwhelming at all.  Let me know if you're interested in either and we'll figure out a way to get it sold to you.  By the way, I'm calling my line of bath/oil stuff "Bath and Broom".

Now, for the Etsy Halloween perfume!   Look for DeepMidnightPerfumes on Etsy.  I love the names of all her perfume oils.  I'm really inspired by these!

Pumpkin Pixie has pumpkin scent and I Scream has vanilla and chocolate, of course.

I Love the name of "Witch's Brew", and it has a few wonderful scents combined.

Yes, I'm feeling inspired.  I'm feeling like I will increase the scent of my full moon oil so it's not quite so subtle.  It can then be used as a perfume or an anointing oil.  And the fact that I let it sit under the full moon makes it extra special, I think.





I Scream perfume oil.















Witch's Brew perfume oil.
















There are several other Etsy shops that carry bath and body stuff.  Checkout these names on Etsy:  GiftBasketsbyMel, 2infinityandbeyond, MoonCraftEmporium, RitaSpiritualGoods.  I will share a few of the items I found in these shops.  Who knows?  Maybe I will try selling my stuff on Etsy sometime.  I'll keep you posted.





So there you have it.  Some awesome witchy bath supplies.  Enjoy your Witchy Wednesday, wear black, accessorize, and don't forget to pamper yourself a little, too.















No comments:

Post a Comment