Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Witchy Wednesday

It's Witchy Wednesday and I get to have tea with three of my favorite witches at the "Tea Cellar" today.  Of course, I plan to wear black.

On Saturday, KD and I attended the Cedar Rapids Psychic and Paranormal Expo.  We had a blast looking at all the great stuff and checking out the different types of readings.  I got a couple of very unique items.


This is a dead fairy.  She currently has a home in my car.  Do not leave your fairies in your car on a hot day or this is what can happen.














We probably spent the most time and had the most fun at "Zhanna's Jewels" booth.  Here is the incredibly cool thing I purchased at her booth:

It's one of those old tea reading cups, which she perched on a velvet pillow in a really cool antique box.  The box is decorated with old Lenormand cards.  So perfect for me.  I absolutely love it and it is currently one of my favorite magickal items.

Zhanna has a facebook page.  She is located right here in the Cedar Valley, in Waterloo.  I strongly recomend liking her page and checking out all the cool stuff she has made.  I have also heard that she will be at the "Pear Fair" this year, too, on September 16th.  As I said before, this year's "Pear Fair" is going to be a very magickal one.  You won't want to miss it! On Facebook find "Zhanna's Jewels" and give her page a like. Then have fun browsing.

I decided to give you a little preview of some of my favorite items she has made.  Some of these I saw in person at the expo on Saturday.  Some of these are new or different.  Most of her stuff is one of a kind.  '

First of all, here is Zhanna herself.  I believe this is what she wore to the "Witch's Walk" in Cedar Falls last October.  She's wearing one of her crowns that she makes.  Looking good, Zhanna.









This rabbit in a dome thing is neat.












And it lights up!!










In fact, many of her very interesting decorative items light up.  I really want a creepy doll head lamp.  I actually had to choose between this light and the tea cup.  The tea cup seemed like it was designed with me in mind, so that's what I went with.  If one of these is available at the Pear Fair, though, I might have to get one.







Speaking of dolls, I love this Steampunk cutie.










Zhanna is kind of famous for her copper crowns.  I have one I bought a few years ago that I usually wear in the Gypsy Wagon.  I loved this one at the Expo.  She said she had to "de-horn" five unicorns to make it.







Here are a few other items that Zhanna has created.  I especially love the cell phone/remote holder.  The stone circles created for healing are also very nice.  I once had a black feather pen she had
made.  I used it at school until a student was admiring it and ended
up snapping it in two.   It might be time for me to get another one.


Why are you still here?  Go check out Zhanna's facebook page. Mark September 16th on your calendar. You won't want to miss this year's very magickal Pear Fair on College Hill.

Stay witchy and go have tea with some witches.  See you on Friday for Freaky Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment