Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!!  Today my Amorphophallus Konjac plant arrived.  It's a very witchy plant to arrive on Witchy Wednesday.  If you don't know what it is, it's related to the famous "Corpse Flower" and is also known as a "Voodoo Flower".  That being said, I have named her "Marie Laveau", after the famous voodoo queen.

I found a site with some very cool gothic attire.  Heavy Red Couture has some wonderful handmade hats, cool costumes, elegant and spooky dresses, and some awesome jewelry as well.  You should really check it out!  Some of their regular priced items can be a bit high, over $100, but they have some sale categories that are more affordable!


Here is one of their handmade hats.  "Alice" themed.  I love it!















You will need a dress to go with that awesome "Alice" hat.  How about this one?














Or maybe you prefer this one?















Do you go swimming in the summer?  When my girls were young, I did quite a bit, but now, I'd just as soon not!  But if I did, I'd wear one of these great gothic swimsuits!


I especially like the one piece suit.  Very elegant and a throw back to the 40's era.













I love the drama of a cape, and with the skull on the back, this one is especially appealing.














I mentioned the sale categories.  Here are a couple lovelies that are on sale.  I love them both and either one would be perfect for the Cedar Valley Silent Supper.

There's so much more to see at Heavy Red Couture.  Be sure to go check them out later!!

Stay witchy, my darklings!!








No comments:

Post a Comment