Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!

If you read my blog post yesterday, then you know that I will be at College Square Mall on Sunday from 1:00 - 3:00 reading the Lenormand cards and selling Angelle's rock and wire necklaces.  I had forgotten that I ordered some of our artwork on notebooks from Redbubble until they came in the mail yesterday.  I am so pleased with how they turned out!  I have a very limited number of these to sell on Sunday, so I'll share them here today.
 This one is Angelle's favorite.  It's called "The Colors of Friendship".  She likes it because it was a day she and her friend, Jessica, were having fun painting a board with their handprints.  When they were done, their hands were covered with paint, so they held them over the board and I took a photo.  It turned out to be a great work of art.
This one is KD's favorite and would be awesome if you have a musician in the family who needs a piano lesson notebook. This was an old piano I saw in a shed somewhere, and snapped a photo of.
















 This is a photo of a painting by Angelle.  She named it "Tie Dye".  The cool thing about it is that she did it on textured canvas and the camera picked up the texture beautifully.  the notebook has the illusion of being textured on the cover.  I think it's pretty cool.

If you are interested in any of these, you can pick one up at College Square Mall on Sunday from 1:00 - 3:00.  I'll be right outside of  Von Maur.  You can also put these designs on other products or view our other designs in our Redbubble shop at Redbubble and purchase them there.  Our Redbubble name is Waltzbrew, so once you are on the Redbubble shop, type in Waltzbrew and you will see our stuff.  Our friends, DuRaae and Shelby Davis also have stuff on Redbubble.  Maybe in the comments, they will tell us how to find their products.  While there, you should also check out the artwork by Sapphire Moonbeam and Whiteoak (Eva) Thomas.

So, that's my self-advertisement for this Witchy Wednesday.

If you are really looking for some cool witchy clothing, check out this site on Pinterest.  Witchy Pagan Clothing  Wow.  I could look at this stuff all day!!  So cool.

If you're out and about shopping on Sunday afternoon, please stop by my table in the mall.  Get your cards read, buy a necklace or two, or perhaps an original art notebook.  Or just say "hi".  I'd love to see you there.  Enjoy your Witchy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment