Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Witchy Wednesday


Happy "Dia de los Muertos".

Well, Halloween has come and gone and at this point, the picture to the right is pretty much how I feel. From the late nights reading fortunes in the gypsy wagon, to the weekend at "Valley Scare", to the 2nd annual "Cedar Valley Silent Supper" and finally, Halloween night itself, I am one exhausted witch.  I still have to take down the Halloween decorations in the yard and put away the decor from the silent supper (it's still mostly in my van).  That's what this coming weekend is for.

Today I was looking for witchy Autumn clothing.  I found a great site called Artka at alliexpress.com.  Browsing through this site was a good reminder for me that "witchy" doesn't always have to be black.  The rich fabrics and colors are just beautiful.  This is clothing that takes you someplace else.  Some are gypsy inspired, making me think of the gypsy wagon. Others are more romantic, classic or bohemian.  I will share several of the gorgeous dresses from this site.  The prices are moderate, ranging from $20 - $100.

First, we are going to need a cloak for the upcoming fall/winter weather, and this one is perfect.  It also comes in black.

Now, enjoy the lovely dresses and skirts.




How many of these could you picture yourself wearing?  If you're like me, the answer would be all of them!  If you like what you see here, head on over to the Artka at aliexpress site.  There's a lot more there!

I'll be watching "American Horror Story" again tonight.  It's so delightfully weird.  I'll also be figuring out ways to let a little of  "Halloween" last all year long.  Enjoy your Witchy Wednesday Day of the Dead.  Take the time to remember your ancestors and leave a soul cake out for someone special.







No comments:

Post a Comment