Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Witchy Wednesday 5/13/20

Happy Witchiest of Wednesdays, witches!  I hope for all you mothers out there that your Mother's Day was as special and wonderful as you are.  In my own case, this was one of those years where I got to share Mother's Day with my daughter's birthday.  I organized a drive by honk and yell for her which was a fun surprise.  She will always remember it.  She got a lot of surprise presents as well that she loves.  Our dear friend, Lori, brought us a gift package that was for both of us.  So nice!!  Thank you, so much, Lori.  I mention this because one of the wonderful gifts is this beautiful and stunning beeswax skull candle. 
Of course, it is sitting on my altar and I can never ever burn it.  It is just too beautiful and I love it so much!! 

I thought I would focus on witchy home decor today.   Many of us are at home a lot more than we used to be.  It's important to make your surroundings a place where you love to be and that reflects your spirit.  When I was researching places to purchase witchy decor online, I was surprised to find that Wayfair has a whole line of witchy home decorations.  Let's look at a few. 

If you like that look of a witchy library, you don't always need real books to achieve it.  This is a cute little statue that can grace a shelf or bookcase and fill in a little extra space to balance things out.  Everyone who sees it will be sure that you can brew up a spell, curse, or potion.  And of course, you can. 

 Here is an adorable little tealight holder.  Who doesn't need a glittery witch shoe to create a little atmosphere? 




This is actually an outdoor rug.  It would look great as a doormat. 















"black cats & witch's hats" pretty much sums up my home.  This is actually a wall decal.  It is also available as a canvas print, but personally, I am a big fan of wall decals. 











This is a very cute wall hanging.  I love the spider web background for a very classic witch riding a broom. 


















Halloween is a lifestyle, right?  I love the look of vintage holiday cards.  This wall canvas has that look.  I love the girl's golden curls and the little black cat peeking out.  And of course, my favorite holiday spelled right out. 










Go ahead and click on the link to see more of the witchy decor Wayfair has to offer.  Feel free to share pictures of your favorite witchy home decor items in the comments or on the Cedar Valley Witch Society facebook page as a comment on the blog link.  I'd love to see how creative you all are.  Have a wonderfully witchy Wednesday.  See you on Friday to see what's freaky. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment