Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Witchy Wednesday - Marigold Shadows

Happy Witchy Wednesday, darklings.  Late in the evening seems to be my new time to blog.  Who knew teaching from home could keep me so busy!

Today I'd like to look at a company I only recently discovered, Marigold Shadows.  I first heard about this company, believe it or not, on Facebook.  Ads kept popping up because, you know, Facebook knows exactly what each of us likes.  I have to say I have been quite intrigued by the apparel this company has.  Their clothes are definitely my style and color.  Lots and lots of black.  Let's take a look at a few of my favorites.

 This one is new!!  And this one always catches my eye.  I love the drama and comfortable fit of this dress.  Got my eye on this one and might need to make it a part of my wardrobe. 









Here is a very nice dramatic jacket. 


















This would be great over leggings.  I love the bold black and white contrast. 
















This rock and roll leather style is what they call vegan leather.  As in, it's not real leather, so it's vegan friendly. 
















 Earlier at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic stay at home phase, I was looking for one of these.  A hat with a built in shield.  I feel like it would be more pleasant to wear than a mask (although I do have some very cool masks now and can't complain about wearing them) AND you could wear your favorite blue, black, or scarlet lipstick again.  This one is only $19, which is pretty good for a hat with a shield.  This side view shows you how the visor attaches with velcro onto the hat, so you could just wear the hat by itself if you wanted. 
 Oooooh, a cool, asymmetrical ruffled dress.  Enough said.  Love it.







These might be my favorite of all.  Transparent pants.  I legitimately love these.  Of course, they would need to be worn with leggings depending on where you live. Or if you're brave, with short booty shorts.  What a bold fashion statement!

That's all I have for you today.  I encourage you to go check out Marigold Shadows.  There's so much more to see there and the prices are reasonable, ranging from $19 to $80 with most items right around $40.  I look forward to wearing some of these outfits when we are once again able to go out into public. Or maybe I'll just wear them to check the mail or walk my dog.  Stay witchy, friends, and check back to see what's freaky on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment