Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tarot Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Today's card drawn is the Queen of Pentacles.  I have to be honest.  In my Gilded Tarot deck, this is one of my favorite cards simply because of the picture.  Having a fondness for peafowl (since my sister and her husband raise them), I think it is a beautiful card.

The Queen of Pentacles can represent you or someone in your life.  She is an amazing and strong woman who shows her love for others by cooking, cleaning, keeping a warm and inviting home and bringing in a decent income to support the family financially.  She is an independent woman who is able to provide for herself and her family.

She might represent a mother figure in your life who can provide you with loving support and nurturing to help you get through the influences of your past.  It is likely that she could be a teacher, counsellor, or a mentor.  She could actually be your mother or just a close friend.  And of course, she could be you.

The Queen of Pentacles could indicate that you will be spending some time and money on your home.  This is a good thing as long as you don't go into too much debt.  This card tells you to be confident in yourself as the future will find a way to make your current struggles translate into prosperity.  Thinking of the future, this card is a signal of coming luck.  Fortune is smiling on you.  If you are in business for yourself, it's an especially good sign, meaning that business prospects will shine.

What a great card!  I love the tarot cards and really enjoy reading them.  While in McGregor, Iowa, I found a great Blue Owl Lenormand deck.  The Lenormand deck is an entirely different method of cartomancy.   Madame Lenormand was a famous card reader in the early 1900's in France.  What I love about this Lenormand deck is the poem on each and every card.  They kind of remind me of the riddles in the movie "Jumanji".  I read a version of the Lenormand deck called the "Gypsy Witch" fortune telling cards last Fall in the gypsy wagon.  I like the new deck much better.  More than likely, when we read fortunes out of the gypsy wagon this Fall, I will use the new Lenormand deck.  I might do Tarot, too, as it seems appropriate, but I feel a real affinity for the Lenormand cards.  Have a terrific Tuesday and check back tomorrow for Witchy Wednesday.  I might highlight the Lenormand cards a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment