Friday, July 31, 2015

Freaky Friday




It's Friday!!  What's Freaky?
 
 
 
This!!  Zulily is calling today (July 31st) July-O-Ween and it is almost too much for me!!
Halloween in July??  YESSSS!!!  When I woke up this morning, I had no idea I would be able to celebrate Halloween today.  What a pleasant surprise for me!
 
All the Zulily Halloween deals are about too much for me, though.  I really can't shop today, but I want absolutely everything!!  I guess I'll just have to dream.
 
Zulily July O'Ween  Click on this link, sign up or sign in, and find the "Host a Monster Mash" deals of the day. There are also some great Halloween costume deals, too.  With our first ever Silent Supper coming up this year, I want to get all sorts of great Halloween hosting items for the event!
 
The other deals that looks great are under "Whimsically Witchy Décor".  Such cute décor items!  Here are a few of my personal faves.  I'm not actually buying any of them today, but it sure is fun to look at them and dream of Halloween.  Happy freaky dreaming, everyone!
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment