Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

Hey there!  It's Wednesday!  Are you wearing black?












Occasionally I like to look at what zulily.com has on sale.
If you have never checked out zulily, you should.  You can get some really great deals there.  Essentially you subscribe to their service and every day they send you an e mail with their daily deals.  The deals are available for a few days.  I ordered this fabulous skull tee-shirt from their site.  It arrived yesterday and I love it!!  It actually came from a company called kidteez.com.  While they have a lot of tee-shirts for kids, just like the name would imply, they have a lot of other products as well. This tee-shirt is an adult medium.  Fits great!








Speaking of sales and cute tee-shirts, Hot Topic is having a great sale on their "Skelanimals" line.  Check it out here:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/ShopByPopCulture/License/Skelanimals.jsp?cm_sp=Homepage-_-Hero-_-SkelanimalsGWP

I love this cute unicorn tee-shirt.  I think I especially like the collar.  Perfect for a witchy Wednesday!




Well, that's it for Witchy Wednesday today.  I'm very excited to watch auditions for "Dream Within a Dream", our devised play based on the works of Edgar Allan Poe tonight.  I am going to be the assistant director for this production, which makes me even more excited.  Can't wait to watch it come to life.  Enjoy what's left of your Witchy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment