Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Do you have mad makeup skills?  Then today's "Witchy Wednesday" is for you.  Today I'm sharing a few awesome Halloween makeup ideas.  Try your hand and then send me the photos.  I'd love to see them.

















The use of white makeup under the eye to make the eyes seem super huge is an aweseome effect.










Maleficent.  Great makeup!



















I've always liked the "extra eye" makeup.  Sometimes people make a whole extra face using makeup.  Crazy.













This is really cool makeup.  I never really got into the "Saw" movies, even though I am a huge horror movie fan, but I believe this makeup is inspired by that movie, correct?















So purply!!  Love it!


















I love spiders!  Instead of wearing a mask, paint one on!
















One big eye on a child is super creepy.









This one is a bit confusing.











And last but not least, a couple of very disturbing ones.

Have a wonderful witchy Wednesday.  I can't wait to watch American Horror Story tonight! Let me know if you try any of these makeup ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment