Friday, June 19, 2015

Freaky Friday, June 20


Wow what a week this has been!!  I LOVE Camp Musicmania week.  I love it so much, that I didn't even post a "Witchy Wednesday" post this week.  Seriously, I was having too much fun!

 
So, it's Friday already.  What's freaky?




This!  Tuesday night I met with some of my teacher friends to have a drink.
On my way home through the middle of town, I saw a fox.  I rolled down my window, pulled up
alongside him, and he looked at me very curiously.  I
fumbled for my phone, sure the fox would run away before
I could get a picture of it, but it sat down nicely and posed for me before deciding it had had enough.



This!  On Wednesday, my awesome teacher assistant took my daughters and me up into the UNI Campanile to watch her play the carillon.  Not only did we get to see her play, but she let me have a turn at it!!  So exciting.  If I could post the video here, I would, but it is on my FB page!  We also got to go way up in the tower to see the bells.  What an amazing experience.  I never ever thought I would get to play the carillon in the campanile.  KD and Angelle even got to play a little.

So, my week has been truly amazing.  I'm going to be sad for Musicmania to be over with, but I look forward to doing it again next summer!  And now I know when I hear the music coming from the Campanile that it is probably Alex and Tommy.  And maybe we will go up to hear them again sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment