Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WITCHY WEDNESDAY!

Happy Witchy Wednesday!  Are you wearing black?

For today's post, I first have to thank my friend, Aimee, who earlier this week sent me a photo of skull and crossbone underwear she found at Younkers!!  I haven't bought them yet, but if the price is decent when I go, I probably will!  Very cute and I seldom think of wearing skull underwear!














I was thinking about shoes this morning, and so I googled "skull shoes".  A few things popped up, but I really liked what I saw from aliexpress.com.  There were a few different summer sandals with skulls on them with extremely reasonable prices.  Check them out!

Gladiator sandals.  Love these!


















Also available in white!

















 Flip flops!  And jellies, no less.  Who doesn't love jelly flip flops for the beach?  Hmmm, next week I might have to look for skull swimsuits.














More flip flops!!  More delicate than the jellies, with tiny skulls along the straps.  Very cute!!
And now a change in topic.  My husband and I are celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary!  It has not always been easy and marriage is something you have to work at, but I wouldn't change any of it for anything in the world!   Happy Anniversary, John.  I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment