Friday, June 5, 2015

Freaky Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello!! It's Friday!  What's freaky?








This!  KD has a small strawberry patch.  I picked this one today.  It
just looks too perfect, so I'm calling it "freakishly perfect".











Speaking of strawberries, two nights ago was the full moon, and it
was, of course, the STRAWBERRY moon!  And it was beautiful.




This!  Turning on my phone and seeing this is freaky.  Thanks, KD!
 And speaking of KD, she designed a sign for my coffee-house of the future, which is kind of a dream of mine.  When? I don't know, perhaps when I retire?  She designed this on an i-pad, and I love it!  If and when I really do own this coffee-house, I will definitely use this sign.
This!  By far my favorite thing to do so far this summer is to ride bikes with KD on the many awesome trails in Cedar Falls.  This seems to be one of KD's favorite spots.  A natural log bench in a beautiful clearing.

Speaking of trails, this is freaky, too.  The Precieux Art Jewelers treasure hunt re-starts tomorrow and I can't wait!!!  If you weren't aware, they had to call off the big search for the $1,000 treasure because of the number of people on the railroad tracks.  Therefore, it is being hidden again in a new spot and is fair game for everyone!!!  Time to start watching the clues.  If you're not in on it, check the FB page for Precieux Art Jewelers and get in on the action.  I hope to see you out hunting!  (I'm the one with the skull walking stick)

No comments:

Post a Comment