Friday, November 27, 2015

Freaky Friday

It's Friday.  Black Friday!  That's freaky enough!

We didn't do "Black Friday", but we did do "Slack Friday".  Thank you, Mohair Pear, for being so ultra cool and not opening until 11:00 and then calling it "Slack Friday".  That is perfect for us!  We loved looking at all the great items and the adorable jewelry made by "To Our Moon and Back".  Have you seen my "eyeballs in a vial" pendant?  You can buy it at "Mohair Pear". The eyeballs even glow in the dark.

I did find one very cool, freaky treasure that I just had to buy for myself.  An early Christmas gift, I guess.  I've been a bit obsessed with Krampus this year.  It must be because the movie is coming out.  Anyway, Mohair Pear had this fabulous "Krampus" scarf in red and black.  I will wear it to the Holiday Hoopla tonight and also to the movie next weekend.  I'm wearing it right now.  I love it!

So, it's Friday.  What's freaky?

This!  My Krampus scarf I got today at Mohair Pear.  I'm sure I'll stand out at the "Holiday Hoopla" wearing it!  It's freaky!







This!  The Holiday Hoopla!  It's tonight in Cedar Falls on Main Street.  Angelle will be a special character at the Hoopla, but apparently I'm not supposed to tell you who she will be, so you'll just have to figure it out.  Have some freaky fun at the Hoopla.  I can't wait for the fireworks.

This!  I had a Penny Dreadful marathon yesterday for Thanksgiving.  I made it all the way through season 2 this morning while some of you were out shopping.  What a freaky show!  Perhaps one of the freakiest I've ever seen.  I absolutely do NOT recommend it to anyone under 18 or to anyone easily disturbed.

This!  I love this picture.  I believe they are the ghost of Christmas past, present and future.  I really thought it was a cool image.  I happened to run across it on google earlier, and saved it.  Freakishly cool!



Here's another similar image.  Angelle and KD really liked these, too.
















This!  Christmas is right around the corner.  Ack! Freaky!  Are you ready?  I have the UNICC concert next week, the symphony family concert the week after that, my own school concert coming up as well, not to mention both Angelle and KD have a few concerts coming up.  So much to do and so little time!

This!  Mark your calendars for December 17th for the "Frozen" sing-along movie at the Cedar Falls Public Library.  Of course, you know who is going to be Elsa.  And it's a SING-ALONG!!  Freakishly and fabulously fun!

Enjoy your Freaky Friday!  Go to the Hoopla tonight!  Get in the spirit of the season of giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment