Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!!

After our first lovely snowfall, it certainly feels like winter has arrived.  There are signs of Christmas everywhere right now.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE Jack Skellington.  Today for Witchy Wednesday, I looked at Hot Topic for "Nightmare Before Christmas" items.  Here is the link to the Hot Topic page with all kinds of great Jack Skellington winter clothing.  Hot Topic Nightmare Before Christmas

I'll share a few things that I especially liked.

 Hats are always good for winter weather and this one is extra cute with Jack smiling on the front and a pom pom on top.  This would be great for skiing or sledding.
 It's sweater weather!  I especially like the striped sleeves on this one.
Being a teacher, I can never have enough cardigans.  This one is especially nice.  Cozy!
 Scarves are also a great accessory this time of year.
What's that you say?  Ugly Christmas sweater?  Sorry, but this is far from ugly.  I'm not really sure they have this at Hot Topic, but I googled "Nightmare Before Christmas" winter attire, and this popped up in the images.  That has to be the best Christmas sweater ever!














Speaking of pop culture!  There is a "Frozen" event at the Cedar Falls Public Library on December 17th.  They are showing the sing-along movie and Angelle will be there playing the part of "Elsa" along with her friend, Carly, who will be playing "Anna".  They will take photos and interact with the guests.  How fun!  Angelle got to try on her costume the other night and she had a bit of fun with that as you can see.



















Of course, this is minus the wig, but I think she's going to make a great "Elsa".  Amazing how the costume transformed her right away!  Have a young daughter or granddaughter who loves "Frozen"?  This event would be perfect!

Enjoy dreaming of "Jack Skellington" on your Witchy Wednesday today!  Snowy dreams!

1 comment: