Friday, February 5, 2016

Freaky Friday

TGIF!  It's Friday.  What's freaky?

This:  We had two snow days in a row this week. One of those days, the girls and I did laundry. That's freakier than you would imagine!

This:  Freaky things people have sculpted from snow. Since we had snow days, it seems like an appropriate topic.  I will share some of the freakier snow sculptures I have seen posted online.

Of course, Olaf is a fairly obvious choice for a snowman.













Are you a Dr. Who fan?  Then you will love this colored snow sculpture.  Nice.






This one is just huge!  Wow!








Who doesn't like snow maoi?  Freaky.











I've always wanted to make a snow stonehenge.  Maybe this weekend!  It doesn't really look all that difficult.










REALLY huge and incredibly cool!!











These next few appeal to my Halloween loving self.  I could replicate my Halloween yard in snow!





And the last freaky snow sculpture I'll share today is a great place to hang out on a snow day.

Looks comfy!  We could make this on our deck.

I hope you enjoyed looking at all the freaky snow sculptures.  Maybe you got inspired to create your own?  If you do, please post a picture.  I'd love to see it!

Stay freaky and enjoy your Friday!










































No comments:

Post a Comment