Friday, February 12, 2016

Freaky Friday

TGIF!

It's almost Valentine's Day.  So today, I thought I would feature some of the freakiest Valentine gifts you could find, just in case you haven't gotten anything for your special someone yet.







This:  I saw these on Facebook and immediately fell in love.  I would love to get or give these for Valentine's Day, but the box of chocolates is $80.  Well worth it when you consider how adorably wicked they are.  There is even a chocolate planchette.  Plus, these are vegan treats.  You can find them here:Vegan Treats
Here's the planchette.  Freaky!













This:  Maybe your significant other prefers teddy bears? How about an undead ted?  You can find this cutie and others here: Undead Teds   I admit that's pretty freaky!

















This:  You could always get your loved one a dark chocolate skull.  Frankly, I love these.  I'm considering them for our dessert at the next Silent Supper.  You can find these several different places, including Etsy and Pinterest. You could also buy a mold and make your own at Mexican Sugar Skulls.










This:  If your sweetie doesn't go for sweets, perhaps you could get him/her some Zombie jerky or canned unicorn meat?  Both can be found on Amazon.  Delightfully freaky.

































This:  How about an adorable "Be My Darkling" coffee mug for your caffeine addict?  Freaky.  Available at zazzle here:  Zazzle Spooky Valentine gifts











And finally, this:  Nothing says romance like an anatomically correct heart on a watch.  This is also available at zazzle.  Zazzle Spooky Valentine Gifts

So, there you have it.  If you at quickly, you could get any of these wonderfully freaky Valentine gifts for your honey if you have it shipped overnight!  I know I would love any of them.

Have a freaky Valentine's Day, or if you are so inclined, have a wonderful second Halloween! The choice is yours.

































2 comments: