Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!  I find myself waking up on Wednesdays and feeling happy because it's "Witchy Wednesday".  So, I find one of my favorite black outfits and decide to make the day fun and witchy.  And what else?  I got to school today and found out that two of my favorite colleagues were wearing black, too.

Another thing I'm particularly happy about today is that I ordered a couple of fun, witchy decorations for my van and they are supposed to arrive today.


So, what did I order?  A pair of bat wings and two different spooky antenna toppers.  If you aren't aware, my van has had fangs from time to time (thanks to my awesome husband, who makes them for me) and so we call it a "vanpire".  See what I did there?  I even ordered personalized plates that say "VANPYR".  The van also has a zombie family on the rear window, aqua flowers on the sides (hippie vanpire?) and a dashboard zombie (like the hula girls, but a zombie).

So, I will share what is coming for my van today with you.



Here is a picture of the lovely bat wings my dear Vanessa Vanpire will get  to display once they come today.  There is also a cute black bat nose.  Imagine the fangs on it and I think I will have an adorable vanpire bat to drive around.











Here is one of the antenna toppers I ordered for Vanessa. Of course, I LOVE Jack Skellington and while Jack is not a vampire, he does fit the overall spooky theme for my van.











Here is the other antenna topper I ordered.  Remember the movie "Haunted Mansion" or have you been through the attraction at Disneyland or Disneyworld?  This is Leota's tombstone.  Again, not a vampire, but still fits the theme.  I will have to wait to decide which one I like better and maybe I'll switch them from time to time.











This is the set of zombie family stickers I have on my back window.  I had to buy two sets to get two dogs.  They've been on there awhile now and I absolutely love them.  I got my sets at Mohair Pear a few years back.













So, am I crazy to want to do this to my van?  I think people will know when they see me driving around town.  I'll be sure to post pictures when I get everything on it.  John will need to help me re-apply the fangs so I won't post a picture until everything is on, so you get the full effect.

Enjoy your Witchy Wednesday and if you see me driving Vanessa the Vanpire around, give me a honk and a wave.



























No comments:

Post a Comment