Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Woo hoo!  It's Witchy Wednesday, everyone! How witchy are you being today?

I am so busy so far in 2016, that I'm finding it difficult to keep up with blogging.  As such, I didn't get a tarot card drawn yesterday.  So sorry! I hope to manage my time better next week.

Today I checked out the clearance items at Hot Topic online.  I found some great ones!





This is possibly my favorite.  I always love the combination of skulls and roses.  It is on clearance for around $15.
















I love Jack Skellington stuff, and this jacket is extra cute.


















I absolutely love this black peplum jacket.  I would probably wear this often.




Very witchy!












I'm not sure if these come in both women's and men's sizes, but they are pretty cool.

















I love these skinny jeans with the skulls just on one leg.

















What's that you say?  You want something from Star Wars?  how about this Darth Vader cape dress?
















Speaking of dresses, this skull and floral collared dress is adorable.
My daughters and I like mystical and supernatural symbols. This great backpack is covered with them, and it's only about $14.00.
















There's a lot of fun stuff on clearance at Hot Topic.  Everything you need to be witchy and more.  If you're not wearing black yet today, go change and enjoy your Witchy Wednesday.














No comments:

Post a Comment