Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tarot Tuesday, 9-15-15

Today's card drawn is "Justice".

I make the big mistake of getting into debates of a religious and spiritual nature.  Also, sometimes of a somewhat political nature.  I say this is a mistake because I can't seem to help myself and once in the debate, I have a difficult time stopping.  I feel like I always have to have the last word.  I also always feel like there are more words to say.  I think the reason I can't seem to help myself is because I dislike closed mindedness, judgmental thinking and bigotry.  So, it seems somewhat appropriate that the card I draw today is "Justice".

At it's most basic, this card represents fairness, justice, truth and the law.  If you are awaiting an outcome of sorts, this card indicates that the fairest decision will be made. It is possible that the decision has already been made. It is the decision that is a result of your past actions and choices.

Justice reflects the search for truth.  You have a need to know and speak the truth.  You want others to do the same.  It can be frustrating when they don't.  Make sure you are being fair and just when dealing with others and soon you will be able to detect dishonesty in yourself and others.  This is a good time to remain objective and base your judgement on fact and not on heresay. Make sure you are playing fair and a positive outcome will be achieved. Be able to sense when someone else is not playing fair and gently call them out on it.  Before judging others, make sure you have judged yourself first.

This card can also indicate legal matters.  You might be dealing with legal contracts.  When you are the person demanding justice, be assured that justice will be served as long as you have been truthful and honest.  Justice will prevail.  We reap what we sow.

My thoughts are that each and every one of  us needs to look within before we can look without. Before pointing fingers and "casting stones" and calling others out as being sinners or being wrong, we truly need to look at ourselves first.  My thinking is that if each of us in the world is honest, we would never really judge others for their lifestyles as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Considering what tends to dominate our news sources these days, this card is a very appropriate one.

Okay, deep breath.  Play fair today and remember this card is also telling us that our current actions and choices will affect our future.  The past is the past, the present is now, but what we do now is what will determine our tomorrows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment