Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday everyone!  I'm wearing a nice combination of black and grey today, including a black and grey skull tee-shirt I got last week at Kohl's.  How about you?

Sometimes I just google "skull clothing" and find some interesting websites.  Today I found this site;  www.skullclothing.net.  They feature a wide variety of skull themed clothing and accessories.  Here are a few of my favorites.




 This comfy looking hoodie.  It has comfy looking sweat pants to match.  This would be great for weekends!
This is the back of a shirt.  I have something similar to this which I got years ago at a local boutique.  With the cut out skull on the back, you need to wear a solid color shirt underneath.  It's very subtle and not everybody notices it's a skull on the back right away.  
I really like this sheer long-sleeved blouse.  Just the right amount of black and white and skulls.  Gorgeous!
 I love sunglasses.  I currently have subscription sunglasses, but these would be very cool to have.
 This is a nice flowy skull shirt.  I love the cut of it and the very simple white skull on the front.
Finally for Witchy Wednesday today, here is "Nevermore" (the Raven) from our play "A Dream Within a Dream".  I love this mask.  Her cloak is also black with a very nice sparkly texture throughout.  She looks amazing onstage and this would also make a nice Halloween or masquerade costume.

In fact, the mask and cloak and several other costume items will be available in the Waterloo Community Playhouse / Black Hawk Children's Theatre costume shop in the Walker Building at 224 Commercial in Waterloo this season.  It's a great place to rent a superb Halloween costume!

Everyone have a bewitching Wednesday and enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment