Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!!  Or should I say, Happy Apocalypse?  It hasn't actually happened yet, of course, but this is one of the dates the world is supposed to end.  I could also say Happy Autumnal Equinox!  Hopefully you will be able to read my blog post today before the end comes.

Much happiness came yesterday when DuRaae from "To Our Moon and Back" delivered our beautiful hand crocheted witch hats.  They all suit our individual personalities perfectly and we love them!  Last winter I had DuRaae make me a crocheted Santa hat, too.  She does lovely work. Check them out!  I want to wear my hat all the time!


You can see the girls' hats better in these photos.  KD's has a little "treasure box" on it that opens and closes.  She could put a small "spell" in there.  Angelle's has a silver skull and crossbones on it. Mine has a beautiful cameo silhouette. We love our hats!! Below you can see the hats on styrofoam heads to see the detail.

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was a really neat idea.  At Dollar Tree, the girls and I bought some spooky and Halloween themed fairy garden accessories.  We love fairy gardens and thought we would make a Halloween themed one.  Once I saw this, it occurred to me that we need to make our Halloween fairy garden inside a hollowed out pumpkin like this one, and then put some lighting in it.  Can't' wait to start working on it!

That's it for Witchy Wednesday today.  We were just so happy and pleased with our hats.  If you need a hat or jewelry made, I recommend contacting "To Our Moon and Back".  They are simply the best.














2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Autumn! You ladies look fabulous! I love the pumpkin vignette. Perfect idea for small spaces like ours to decorate. Shelby wants to create a Fairie garden across our living room window sill. We are riding the same wave length. πŸ˜πŸ‚πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ’€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Autumn! You ladies look fabulous! I love the pumpkin vignette. Perfect idea for small spaces like ours to decorate. Shelby wants to create a Fairie garden across our living room window sill. We are riding the same wave length. πŸ˜πŸ‚πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ’€

    ReplyDelete