Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!  Time is a funny thing. We seem to only be able to think of it in a linear fashion, but according to physics, it is anything but. Since I've been pondering the complexities of time as a non-linear phenomenon, I thought I would look up some fashions and accessories that feature time.








An Alice in Wonderland watch that goes to 13 o'clock would be fun!  I found some very similar to this one on Amazon.
















Here is another "Alice" inspired watch purse. This one says "We're All Mad Here".  One of my favorite sayings!
















Here is a great vintage clock jacket I found on Etsy.  So many possibilities for pairing this with other great pieces for a timeless look.  See what I did there?











Another great "Etsy" find is this skull clock tee. I always love it when a skull can be incorporated into a tee-shirt, and combining the clock with the skull is pretty cool.
















Do you like wearing tights?  Check these out, also on Etsy.


















I am pretty sure I've seen some great works of art that features clocks, watches, or hourglasses done by my friends at "To Our Moon and Back" (on Etsy and at Mohair Pear and you can find them on Facebook).  Since I know one of them is a frequent reader of my blog, maybe she will post about similar items they have for sale?

As time marches on today on this Witchy Wednesday, I hope you make many wonderful memories. After all, once a moment is over, the memory is what we have left.

































1 comment:

  1. I do have a couple of Art pieces that focus on time. One iis a small painting that I just completed several days ago! I will try to get the photographed and posted by tomorrow (Thurs.) Thank you for the continued shout outs! Time is a stange character and difficult to comprehend. It comes,it goes. Smile and enjoy it! <3

    ReplyDelete