Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!!  "Didn't anyone tell you? Black is my colour!"  In fact, this is one of the designs I will be sharing with you today!

I learned about a site called Redbubble this last weekend at the Psychic/Paranormal Expo in Marion.  At this site, you can upload your own artwork for free and then Redbubble handles selling and shipping and you get a portion of the sales.  Our new friend, Sapphire Moonbeam, has a lot of her artwork on this site and that's how we heard about it.  The cool thing is that you can purchase the artwork on a wide varitety of products such as cell phone cases, notebooks, stickers, framed wall art, mugs, travel mugs, tee shirts, even leggings and pencil skirts.  And much more!  Amazing!  Angelle had her friend, Jessica, over a couple days ago.  While here, they ended up painting a large piece of wood on wheels that we were going to throw away.  Their hands got covered in paint and they held them over the wood and it made a fabulous photo!  So, this was the first work I put on Redbubble.  It's called "The Colors of Friendship".  Here it is and if you go to Redbubble and search for "Waltzbrew", you can find all of our artwork.  KD's "Too Goth For Prom" is even there.

Since I am discovering and learning about Redbubble, I thought I would share some of my witchy favorites which you can purchase on clothing or other products.  I think most of these would be great on a tee-shirt or a hoodie.  

 I just can't even tell you how much I love this.  I think this would be great as wall art.  What an incredibly cool and witchy design.
















Okay.  I love Jack Skellington and I love coffee and I really love this design.  Here the design is shown on a tee-shirt.  Remember you can get any of the artwork on just about any product you like






 Of course, "Dream Within a Dream" begins rehearsing on Monday next week.  You know I love crows and ravens!!  So, I really love "Skelecrow".
 This might be my very favorite.  There's just so much very cool, witchy stuff in there.  And now the song "I Put a Spell On You" will be running through my head all day.
 The inspiration for my opening statement.  If you watch "Once Upon a Time" and know who Regina is, you will appreciate it that much more!  And yes, black is my colour!  I love "colour" spelled with a "u".












Need something delivered in a hurry?  Try "Witch Delivery Service" air mail!  And don't make me push you  off my broom.  Too cute.  This would be great on a tote bag!













Remember that you can purchase these works of art and many, many more at Redbubble on just about any product you can imagine it on.  I especially like notecards (about $2 a card) and notebooks ($12 a notebook) as very reasonable works of art you can purchase.  While there, search for our art under the name "Waltzbrew" (I take credit for the hands photo, but the others are by either Angelle or KD), and look for art by "Moonbeam".  She has beautiful stuff.  Angelle bought a notebook of hers at the Expo last weekend.  And if you're artistically inclined, start your own Bubble Shop.  It's free to sign up.  Happy witchy art hunting!


















2 comments: