Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

Happy Witchy Wednesday!!!  Are you wearing black?

Today someone sent me a link on Facebook to Pottery Barn for some skeleton wine glasses.  I immediately thought of the "Cedar Valley Silent Supper", and how appropriate they would be for that.  They are a bit pricey, though, at $26 per glass, but still, I love them.

This prompted me to check out the Pottery Barn website for Halloween stuff since I just can't seem to get enough!!

So today, for Witchy Wednesday, I'm just sharing a few of my favorite items I found on Pottery Barn. If you're interested in any of them, you can find them at Pottery barn .  Once at the site, type "Halloween" into the search box.

.
 This is an awesome chip and dip server.
 I love this pillow!!  Especially with my recent fascination with crows!
I guess the theatre will be holding a wreath contest sometime this Fall.  This very cool skeleton wreath gives me some great inspiration for what we could cook up!

And here are the skeleton stem wine glasses. They have bat and black cat ones, too.  

If the resolution of the pictures on my blog here is a bit blurry, check these items out on their website to see them more clearly.

Stay witchy and enjoy the middle of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment