Friday, August 28, 2015

Freaky Friday

TGIF!  It's been a few weeks since I've done a "Freaky Friday" blog.  So what's freaky today?











This:  "A Dream Within a Dream" is currently in production at the Black Hawk Children's Theatre.  I             can't believe how talented the cast is!  KD is doing costumes and Angelle will be on crew.  It's             always so much more fun when we do things like this together.  The play is going to be pretty             creepy.  Not so much freaky, but it is based on the works of Poe, so there is definitely a little               subtle creepiness involved.  It opens in just a few short weeks.  Get your tickets!    

This:  "American Horror Story" begins again October 7.  This one is called "Hotel" and will star
           Lady Gaga.  That is truly freaky. Even freakier is that it is rumored this season will contain
           one of the most disturbing scenes in AHS history.  Considering that I've watched every season
           and I can personally tell you that there were many, many disturbing scenes, this has me a little
           bit anxious.

This:  "The Visit". Have you seen the trailer for this movie?  Frankly, we can't wait to see it!  My
          favorite scene in the trailer is when the grandma says to the little girl "Would you mind getting
          inside the oven to clean it?"  I keep telling my girls that's the kind of grandma I'll be.  They
          don't seem to be that surprised.  That's freaky.


This:  When the girls play "dress up" at our house, it can get              to be just a bit freaky.  Yikes.

 That's it for the Friday freakiness in my world today.  What's freaky with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment