Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Witchy Wednesday

On Wednesday We Wear Black!!  Are you?

With the cool breezes lately, it's felt a lot like Fall, my favorite time of year.  Fall brings my favorite holiday, Halloween!  Frankly, I've been obsessed.  One of my favorite websites to check out for Halloween is Grandinroad.  While some of the awesome Halloween items they sell can seem a bit on the expensive side, there is some great stuff on clearance, and it's worth checking out the site just to watch their videos!  You HAVE to check out their videos featuring their products.  This year's is about a dog named "Shadow", which just happens to be the name of one of our dogs.  If you've never watched these before, watch some of their videos from previous years, too.  I love them!

Now, on to a few of their products that caught my eye this year.

First, these gloves are great.  They are featured in the video, too.  They would be great with a "Day of the Dead" costume or I even thought they would go nicely with my Silent Supper dress.









I really like top hats.  And I really like crows and crow feathers.  Grandinroad has this excellent top hat and also the capelet made of black feathers.  Again, these are a bit on the expensive side, but I would think well worth it.  So elegantly creepy!


I mentioned that sometimes they have great things on clearance.  This black cape with orange bead accents is one of them.  At just $19.00 I think this is a great find. Appropriate for any witchy Wednesday.


Finally, I just love this "Gothic Raven" headband.  Looks fabulous on, I think.  This would be a great accessory for the opening night of "A Dream Within a Dream" (the play I helped to write based on the works of Edgar Allan Poe which features the poem "The Raven").  Yes, it's kind of true.  I have ravens and all things "Poe" on the brain.

In addition to costumes and accessories, Grandinroad also has a lot of excellent Halloween decor.  If I won the lottery, I'd probably buy everything on their site!  Go check them out at Grandinroad and have a wonderfully witchy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I am checking out their site now. I love anything raven (have several on my altar) and goth... I just ordered me a few things from another place... I love Poe, Ravens, Halloween so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Me, too (obviously). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that raven headband!!

    ReplyDelete