Friday, October 9, 2015

Freaky Friday

It's Friday!!  What's freaky?

This:  The world was supposed to end yet again on Wednesday, but it didn't.  What is up with people making these apocalypse predictions?

This:  American Horror Story Hotel.  Wow. That's one freaky show.  I've enjoyed every season of this show and so has Angelle, but this one might be the freakiest one of all.  Seriously, if you are easily disturbed or younger than 16, DO NOT WATCH THIS.  Angelle had to cover her eyes a few times, and not because of the scary parts, but the other adult graphic scenes.  If you like horror and weird, though, then this one is for you.  Lady Gaga is awesome.

This:  Since it's Freaky Friday, I thought I'd share some freaky Halloween makeup ideas that I found online.  Just google freaky Halloween makeup and you can find these and many, many more.

I love this double vision makeup.  There is a tutorial on youtube on how to do it.  I think what really makes it is the false eyelashes on the eyes on the cheeks.
This one is just very pretty!
A mouth turned into an eyeball is extremely freaky.  Again, I think it's the eyelashes that make this work.
 Another very pretty one!  I absolutely love this.  I would do this.
And finally, I didn't find this one on google.  This is my own darling Angelle last year.  I think she did a great job with this makeup.  Super freaky!!

Have a very freaky Friday and a wonderful weekend.  If you go to Harris Haven Funeral Home Haunted House either tonight or tomorrow night, be sure to stop in the Gypsy Wagon to see us and have us read your fortune.  We will be there from 7:00 until at least 10:00 or maybe even later.

No comments:

Post a Comment